August is the month for:
- Making memories
- Meeting literary heroes
- Improving your grammar
- Learning how to write your book
- Improving written business communications
- Entering our writing competition – ‘Don’t Blink’
Writers Write offers:
- Secrets of a Memoirist from 27-30 August 2012 in Johannesburg. If you’ve ever wanted to write your life story, enrol for this course.
- Lunch with a crime-writing legend, and dinner with South Africa’s most popular author. Meet Jeffrey Deaver on 5th August and John van de Ruit, author of Spud, on 8th August.
- Between the Lines on 31st August. If you want to brush up on your grammar as a creative writer, enrol for this course.
- Writers Write begins 18th August for four consecutive Saturday mornings. If you want to learn how to write a novel, we have the perfect course for you.
- Writers Write for Business from 6-9 August in Cape Town and 20-23 August in Johannesburg. If you want your company to present a polished image, book your staff on this course.
- Don’t Blink! Write the perfect title for your life story in no more than five words and win two tickets to our literary dinner with John van de Ruit.
To find out more email email@example.com