The Top 10 Voltaire Quotes
- Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
- The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.
- It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
- The secret of being boring is to say everything.
- Men will always be mad, and those who think they can cure them are the maddest of all.
- I read only to please myself, and enjoy only what suits my taste.
- Doubt is not a pleasant position, but certainty is an absurd one.
- I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.
- Tears are the silent language of grief.
- Common sense is not so common.