Happy Birthday, Nelson DeMille! DeMille is a novelist born 23 Aug 1943. His most famous book is The General’s Daughter.
Top DeMille Quotes
- A lot of our perception of history is influenced by inaccurate movies.
- The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you are finished.
- We’re all pilgrims on the same journey-but some pilgrims have better road maps.
- Somehow our devils are never quite what we expect when we meet them face to face.
- If everyone howled at every injustice, every act of barbarism, every act of unkindness, then we would be taking the first step towards a real humanity.
- It’s good to stay as close to real life as you can, and then kind of dress it up.
- I went through a war and I was a combat infantry officer, so I said, ‘I’m going to write the great American war novel.’ That got me to the typewriter. I didn’t get the novel published, but it got me into the process.
Source for Image