Showing posts tagged cookies.
#the hunger games
Hunger Games Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and egg and mix thoroughly.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add to butter mixture slowly.
- Lightly flour a piece of parchment paper and roll the dough out. Dip the cookie cutter in flour to keep it from sticking and cut your cookies, using the leftover dough to roll again.
- Press names or messages into cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees until done.
- Cool on rack and enjoy!